Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
"DeAngelo’s is excited to announce we will be open for dine-in starting Monday, June 15th, 2020. We are taking the safety of our patrons and employees very seriously. At this point in time our communities’ well-being is of the highest importance. DeAngelo’s is going beyond the Monroe County and Indiana’s guidelines to ensure the upmost safety during your dining experience with us. Here is what to expect:
• When you arrive please call us at 812.961.0008 to inquire about our seating availability. We encourage reservations and call ahead seating.
• All employees and patrons will have their temperature checked by an infrared no-contact thermometer upon entry into our establishment.
• Employees are to self-report any covid-like symptoms and self-isolate for 10 days following any symptoms.
• Patrons with any covid-like symptoms will be asked to use our curb-side carryout or contactless delivery options.
• All employees will be required to wear masks.
• All seats, menus, tables, etc… will be sanitized after each use and additionally, all high use areas will be sanitized on the hour.
• DeAngelo’s will follow all guidelines for reopening in regards to occupancy levels.
• Tables will be placed 6ft apart and we ask guests to keep a safe distance as best they can.
• Only tables that are designated by our employees will be available for seating.
While we will not be requiring patrons to wear masks, we highly encourage their use and ask all patrons to recognize and maintain 6ft of distance between groups of people while in our dining area and lobby. We appreciate everyone’s support and courtesy to others while dining with us. Please do not hesitate to direct any questions or concerns to our management.
DeAngelo’s Italian Creole Restaurant"