Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
Create and submit original artwork with the theme “Imagine Monroe County Public Library in the Year 2220!” The winning designs will be made into a bookmark to be given out at the bicentennial kick-off celebration on March 24. Entries will be judged on creativity, quality, and relevance to the theme. Winners will be announced on February 28 and select artwork will be displayed in March.
All ages (one winner will be chosen from each age category: 6 & under, 7–11, 12–19, and 20 & up)
Official Contest Guidelines:
- The entry deadline is Friday, February 14, 2020, at 6 PM.
- One original entry per person will be accepted.
- No copyright infringement will be accepted.
- Artwork must be submitted on unlined paper no larger than 24" x 24"
- Print your full name and phone number clearly on the back of the artwork.
- Your submitted artwork will become the property of the Monroe County Public Library and will not be returned.
- The Library reserves the right to crop your artwork for reproduction.
- If you are submitting a printed copy of electronic work, we recommend it be at least 300 dpi. The Library will not accept electronic entries or print your artwork for you.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, quality of art, and relevance to the theme.
A partnership between MCCSC, RBBCSC, Eskenazi Museum of Art, and the Library.
January 21: Felt Succulents
February 4: Marbled Mugs
March 17: Homemade Scrunchies
April 21: Book Feather Pens/Garlands