Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
Resilient Together: Science and Hands-On Methods for Responding to Climate Change––Native & Invasive Plants
The Library, in partnership with the City of Bloomington Office of Economic and Sustainable Development, invites the community to bring in an item for repair free of charge at the second annual Fix-It Fair! Local professionals and volunteers will provide repairs and be available to coach attendees interested in learning how to make their own fixes. Limit one item per person please.
Bring in your broken:
● Small appliances & electronics (lamps, toasters, walkie-talkies, radios, remotes, power drills, circuit boards, printers, guitar pedals, amps, etc.)
● Stringed instruments (bring new strings if needed)
● Clothing, textiles, and shoes
● Eyeglasses (after 11:30 AM)
● Phones, tablets, or computers
● Items with heating/cooling elements
● TVs, video players, and cameras
● Large sewing projects
Age 18 & up (participants under 18 may bring a parent with them)
A partnership between City of Bloomington Department of Economic and Sustainable Development and the Library.
Questions? Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com.
New! The Fix-It Fair will accept donations of old cell phones for Middle Way House.
September 10: The Basics
September 17: Writing
September 24: Multimedia